What document can I fly with?
The flight is carried out according to the valid original of the passenger's identity document. The data in the ticket and the data in the document on which you are making the flight must be identical and spelled out without errors for your successful admission on board the aircraft.
Please read the list of documents for which you can purchase a ticket and make a flight:
- Passport (civil passport of a citizen of the Russian Federation, CIS countries, civil passport, diplomatic passport, service passport, sailor's passport if there is a crew list) or a document replacing it (see below).
- Military ID (for soldiers, sailors, sergeants and foremen who are doing military service by conscription or contract with a mark of service).
- Birth certificate (for persons under the age of 14).
For foreigners, stateless persons and refugees:
- National passport.
- Certificate for stateless persons.
- Residence permit in the Russian Federation.
- Certificate of return to the CIS countries (For CIS citizens who have lost the relevant documents, the consular offices of the Commonwealth countries in the Russian Federation must issue certificates of return, which are valid only for returning to the country of citizenship or permanent residence).
Document replacing the passport:
- Certificate of a deputy of the Federation Council and a deputy of the State Duma of the Russian Federation of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation (during the term of deputy powers).
- Identity card of the military personnel of the Russian Federation (for officers, ensigns and midshipmen).
- Temporary identity card issued by the internal affairs bodies in case of loss or replacement of a passport (form 9 certificate issued by the internal affairs department only for citizens of the Russian Federation for trips within the Russian Federation only).
- Certificate of release from places of deprivation of liberty (for persons released from places of deprivation of liberty.